Tennessee Governor's Highway Safety Office - Nailed
Summary: Unsafe drivers are literally nailed.
A truck driver takes a swig from a beer bottle, then his car is suddenly stopped by a huge nail.
Next someone is speeding through a residential neighborhood. His car is also stopped with a giant nail.
"This summer if you're speeding, driving under the influence, or driving without a seat belt, you're going to get nailed."
Part of the One Hundred Days Of Summer Heat traffic-safety campaign.
Shoot Location: Nashville
- Creative Director/Writer: Rob Simpson
- Creative Director/Art Director: Paul Szary
- Senior Account Executive: Amanda Lewis
- Production Supervisor: Sarah Holtz
- Producer: Mary Kondrat
- Prod Company: Rabbit
- Director: Lieven Van Baelen
- EP: Douglas Howell
- EP: Anura Idupuganti
- Producer: JD Davison
- Editorial: Nozon
- Editor: Alain Dessauvage
- Producer: James Vanderhaeghen
- Producer: Linda Van Zeebroek
- Telecine: Nozon
- Post/Effects: Nozon
- Sound Design: 740 Sound
- Sound Designer: Eddie Kim
- Sound Designer: Andrew Tracy