Microsoft - Laptop Hunters - Lauren
Summary: Lauren shops for laptops, concluding she can't afford the Macs, but finds an HP PC within her budget.
Using an ordinary-person style, the commercial asks a young woman what's she's looking for in a computer. She wants a laptop with speed, a comfortable keyboard, and a 17" screen for under $1000. "We told her, 'You find it, you keep it.'"
Lauren walks into a Mac store, but walks out concluding it's beyond her budget. "I'm just not cool enough to be a Mac person."
But then she goes into a Best Buy and looks through some PCs. She ends up getting an HP Pavilion notebook, and she's elated when someone from off camera hands her a stack of cash to cover the purchase cost.
The voice-over says "Congrats, Lauren. It's a PC."
Lauren concludes, "I'm a PC, and I got just what I wanted."
- Co-Executive Creative Director: Rob Reilly
- Co-Executive Creative Director: Andrew Keller
- Creative Director: Tim Roper
- Interactive Executive Creative Director: Jeff Benjamin
- ACD/Art Director: Dave Steinke
- ACD/Copywriter: Michael Craven
- Head of Video, Integrated Production: Matt Bonin
- Executive Integrated Producer: Paul Gunnarson
- Production Company: Smuggler
- Director: Henry-Alex Rubin
- Executive Producer: Patrick Milling Smith
- Executive Producer: Brian Carmody
- Executive Producer: Lisa Rich
- Executive Producer: Allison Kunzman
- Head of Production: Laura Thoel
- Line Producer: Drew Santarsiero
- DP: Matthew Woolf
- Conform/Artist: Method Studios
- Inferno Artist: Joey Brattesani
- Inferno Artist: Claus Hansen
- Editorial Company: Number Six
- Editor: Dan Aronin
- Assistant Editor: Seema Naik
- Telecine: CO3
- Telecine Artist: Siggy Ferstl
- Music: Beacon Street Studios
- Executive Integrated Music Producer: Bill Meadows
- Audio/Mix: Lime Studios
- Mixer: Sam Casas
- Lauren DeLong ... Lauren