State Street - SPDR - Buried Treasure
Summary: A dog brings various items to another dog, but they aren't exactly what the second dog is looking for.
Music in the commercial
Written for the commercial.
Lyrics in French.
As of at least July 2009 can download the song.
In black & white, the ad uses a dog's mission as a metaphor for finding precise investment information. One dog finds items around a neighborhood street and brings them back to another dog. The items include a soccer ball, a chew toy, a slipper. But it's not until the first dog digs up a bone that the second dog is happy.
"Some things in life need to be precise. Investing is one of them. That's why State Street created SPDR [pronounced 'spider'], a family of ETFs designed to please even the hard to please investor."
- Executive Creative Director/Copywriter: David Bernstein
- Creative Director/Art Director: Bill Schwab
- Producer: Bob Samuel
- Production Company: Smuggler
- Director: The Guard Brothers
- Executive Producer: Patrick Milling Smith
- Executive Producer: Brian Carmody
- Executive Producer: Lisa Rich
- Executive Producer: Allison Kunzman
- Head of Production: Laura Thoel
- Producer: Gustav Geldenhuys
- DP: Joost Van Gelder
- Production Designer: Laura Pozzaglio
- VFX: Absolute
- VFX Supervisor/Lead Flame Artist: Dirk Greene
- Producer: Sally Heath
- Editorial: The Cutting Room
- Editor: Chuck Willis
- Music: Big Foote
- Composer: Darren Solomon
- Telecine: The Mill
- Colorist: Fergus McCall
|Buried Treasure||1||02 Aug, 2009 09:05 PM by doggie|