Barclays - Fake
Summary: A man discovers the city he's in is a facade, representing how banks can be similarly fake.
The guy walks out of a bar, and at first everything seems normal. Then he turns around and everybody is a mannequin. Outside in the city street, the situation is similar - everything is at a standstill and everyone is fake. As the guy tries to make sense of things, he finds more and more of the world he thought he knew is just a facade: the newspaper, stair steps, buildings, even entire street views.
But then he walks up to a building that's real, which turns out to be Barclays.
"These are strange times in finance. Everything seems to be built on hunches and trends. Is it too much to ask for a little insight and sound judgment. Maybe it's our devotion to these principles that's made us a bit more substantial."
- Creative Director: Paul Venables
- Associate Creative Director: Tom Scharpf
- Copywriter: Crockett Jeffers
- Director of Broadcast Production: Craig Allen
- Production Company: MJZ
- Director: Nicolai Fuglsig
- Line Producer: Emma Wilcockson
- Editorial Company: Final Cut
- Editor: Rick Russell
- Post Production: The Mill
- VFX Supervisor: Angus Kneale
- Senior CG Artist: Ben Smith
- Music Company: Elias Arts
- Composer: Dave Wittman
- Sound Design: 740 Sound
- Danny O'Brien ... Man