2009 AdColor Awards - Wedding Night
Summary: As good as a woman's wedding was, it doesn't compare to the AdColor Awards for her.
The ad uses reality TV technique of interviewing of the people in between the action of the scene. The couple are in bed on their honeymoon, discussing how great their wedding was. The guy asks, "Was that just the best day ever?"
But then the woman doesn't return the sentiment. She thinks back to an AdColor Awards ceremony. The guy ends up crying in the bathroom. She admits, "What can I say. It's good."
Nominations are due by July 17, 2009
- Art Director: John Nguyen
- Copywriter: Mikal Cook
- Producer: Beny Ashburn
- Producer: Eric Tao
- Asst. Producer: Chandler Simms
- Account Leadership: Sallie Mars
- Business Manager: Ken Krausgill
- Production Co: Picture Park
- Director: Benny Boom
- Executive Producer: Mark Hankey
- Line Producer: Roger Ubina
- Post: Cut + Run
- Editor: Jon Grover
- Transfer: Lex Rudge
- Transfer: Nice Shoes
- Graphics: Charlex
- Audio: Steve Rosen
- Audio: Sonic Union
- Music (@Akande Music + Publishing LLC): Akintayo Adewole