Wendy's - Frosty Posse
Summary: A fake boy band sings about Wendy's Frosty shakes.
In a typical office, the clock strikes 3pm. One of the employees says, "Yo, it's time for a coffee break." Another employees says, "Not quite," then does a quick outfit change, and continues "Let's do this homies."
Suddenly a group of employees exit the building dressed like boy band members, and start singing a song about Wendy's Frosty ice cream shake drinks.
- Executive Creative Director: Izzy DeBellis
- Creative Director: Aaron Robnett
- Art Director: Daniel Shapiro
- Copywriter: Aaron Robnett
- Director: Mike Maguire
- Producer: Jill Meschino
- Music House: Beacon Street Studios
- Brandon Bailey ... Lead (brown hair)
- Jeremy Howard ... "Yo, it's time for a coffee break"
- Sunil Narkar ... "Not quite. Let's do this homies."
|Sunil Narkar - Is his site spyware infested?||1||13 Jun, 2009 03:22 PM by keith|