Apple - Mac - Elimination
Summary: PCs line up for a customer to narrow down her choices.
Music in the commercial
PC explains there are tons of PCs to choose from out there, so to demonstrate this a bunch of guys in suits line up, all representing PCs. The young woman, Megan, says she wants a big screen, fast processor, and something that works without viruses, or crashing or a ton of headaches. After each requirement, more and more PCs leave the line until they're all gone.
Mac introduces himself. "I'm a Mac." To which the girl replies, "I'm a Megan."
- Chief Creative Officer: Lee Clow
- Executive Creative Director: Duncan Milner
- Executive Creative Director: Eric Grunbaum
- Creative Director: Jason Sperling
- ACD/Art Director: Chuck Monn
- Senior Art Director: Jamie Reilly
- Senior Copywriter: Krista Wicklund
- Senior Copywriter: Kevin Tenglin
- Agency Producer: Mike Refuerzo
- Agency Producer: Chrissy Gilmartin
- Production Company: Epoch Films
- Director: Phil Morrison
- Director of Photography: Peter Donahue
- Editorial Company: Filmcore
- Editor: Val Thrasher
- Post Production: DTrain
- Post Production: Ben Gibbs