American Cancer Society - Birthday
Summary: Lots of people are shown celebrating their birthdays.
People in an office gather around a cubicle to cheer on someone. They're celebrating the woman's birthday. As the camera shifts, we find there's another birthday celebration going on in the background. Other scenes show people celebrating birthdays, including a classroom, an apartment, a neighborhood with several inflatable bouncers. Other people take pictures with their cameras, and others are served their birthday cakes.
- Creative Director: Joe Alexander
- Art Director: Kevin Ragland
- Art Director: Daniela Montanez
- Writer: Ken Hines
- Producer: Molly Schaaf Souter
- Director: Mike Mills
- Production Company: The Directors Bureau
- Editor: Angus Wall
- Music: HUM Music