Gucci - Flora
Summary: A model stands in a field as wind blows her hair and surrounding flowers.
Music in the commercial
Produced and arranged for the commercial by Chris Cunningham. Vocals were re-recorded by Donna Summer for the remix.
The girl smells a flower, and the wind blows her hair. Then she sways her body, and in sync, the flowers around her feel the effects of the wind. Then a kaleidoscope effect is used to dissolve out the picture to reveal the bottle of Flora perfume.
- Creative Director: Riccardo Ruini
- Director: Chris Cunningham
- Production: Film Master
- Production: RSA
- Producer: Alessandro Bonino
- Producer: Carla Poole
- Director of Photography: Marcel Zyskind
- Post Production: Golden Square
- Editor: Danny Tull
- Abbey Lee ... Model