Comcast - Singalong
Summary: People sing about Comcast Internet, phone, and television services in a virtual world.
People sing in a virtual world (not unlike The Sims). They vocalize about the Comcast cable features. The ad starts with squirrels playing a guitar. Then a guy walks his dog by riding in tote on a skateboard. A girl walks down the street, passing by the letters "ROTFLOL". A woman jumps on a trampoline and has a conference call with friends. A boy sits on a baseball field bench and talks about HD programming. A guy lounges in a hot and watches sports on TV. A girl rides a bike while animated characters follow.
Part of the ComcastTown Singalong campaign.
Companion site comcasttown.com allows you to create a virtual room like those in the commercial.
- CD/Partner: Jamie Barrett
- Group Creative Director: Chris Ford
- ACD/Copywriter: Paul Charney
- ACD/Art Director: Stefan Copiz
- Copywriter/Lyricist: Andrew Bancroft
- Agency Producer: Ashley Sferro
- Executive Agency Producer: Tanya LeSieur
- Production Company: Nexus Productions
- Director: Smith & Foulkes
- Executive Producer: Chris O'Reilly
- Executive Producer: Julia Parfitt
- Producer: Isobel Conroy
- VFX Supervisor: Fletch Moules
- Illustration/Character Design: Chris Martin
- Live Action Production: Bright Pictures
- Director of Photography: Ueli Steiger
- Music/Sound Design: Stimmung
- Composer: Greg Griffith
- Sound Designer: Gus Koven