PETA - Veggie Love
Summary: Women provocatively caress vegetables.
At first it looks like a lingerie commercial, but then the women whip out the vegetables, and start licking them, and rubbing them against their bodies.
STUDIES SHOW VEGETARIANS HAVE BETTER SEX
The ad was supposed to air during Super Bowl 2009, but NBC deemed it to be inappropriate.
- Creative: Dan Neri
- Producer: Jeff Maier
- Producer: Karen Rohrbacher
- Director: Chris Hooper
- Production Company: Bob Industries
- Executive Producer: Chuck Ryant
- Executive Producer: T.K. Knowles
- Executive Producer: John O'Grady
- Music: Human
- Editor: Jay Nelson
- Editorial Company: Cut + Run