Carling - Space
Summary: A group of mates in space make an important decision.
Music in the commercial
In an awe-inspiring scene, a group of astronauts are shown exiting their spacecraft, and face a bright light in the middle of space. A celestial body (possibly representing God) speaks to them: "Do you seek the truth?"
"Yes" one of the guys responds.
"Come forward ... Hang on. Are those trainers? I'm sorry I don't make the rules," the voice says as if it's a bouncer for a nightclub. But the rest of the guys can still come in.
The friends decide they're not going to leave their mate behind. "Actually I think we're probably going to try somewhere else instead."
"It's rubbish anyway."
Text: YOU KNOW WHO YOUR MATES ARE
- Production Company: Sonny
- Director: Fredrik Bond
- Agency TV Producer: Jane Oak
- Creative Director: Trevor Beattie
- Creative Director: Bil Bungay
- Account Director: Clare Campbell
- Writer: Pat Burns
- Art Director: Gavin McGrath
- Production Company Producer: Helen Kenny
- Production Company Producer: Alicia Richards
- Director of Photography: Daniel Jesse Hall
- Post Production Facility: MPC London
- Editor: Tim Thornton-Allan
- Editor: Patric Ryan