Pillsbury - Home is Calling - Heels
Summary: In an homage to the Wizard of Oz, people tap their heels together wishing to be home.
A woman with an umbrella stands in the rain on a crowded city street. She closes her eyes and starts to click her heels together three times, reminiscent of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. Other people are then shown tapping their heels together.
In the end a girl closes her eyes, taps her heels, and when she opens her eyes, she's home with her family and Pillsbury Crescents have been taken out of the oven.
- Chief Creative Officer: Gerry Graf
- Creative Director: Fern Cohen
- Creative Director: Margot Owett
- Producer: Gerry Boyle
- Production Company: Tate USA
- Director: Phil Brow
- Executive Producer: Hugh Bacher
- Executive Producer: Lisa Greenleaf
- DP: John Hautman
- Line Producer: Trudy Turner
- Editorial: Filmcore
- Editor: Jinx Godfrey
- Music: Stimmung
- Composer: Robert Miller
|Question||1||22 Jan, 2009 11:01 PM by pampretz|