GLSEN - Pizza Shop
Summary: A group of friends uses "That's so gay" to insult a chef mascot, and Wanda Sykes tells them to stop.
In a pizza shop, some guys make fun of a chef statue, calling it gay. Wanda Sykes walks over and tells them it's insulting to use the term "gay" to mean "dumb" or "stupid". Wanda adds "It's like if I thought this pepper shaker was stupid, and I said, 'Man, this pepper shaker is so sixteen-yeah-old-boy-with-a-cheesy-mustache.'"
WHEN YOU SAY, "THAT'S SO GAY"
DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU SAY?
KNOCK IT OFF
- Chief Creative Officer: John Staffen
- Group Creative Director/Art Director: Gary Rozanski
- Creative Director/Copywriter: Thom Baginski
- Director of Broadcast Production: Celia Williams
- Executive Director: Anthony Migliaccio
- Associate Producer: Pete Scudese
- Production Co: Backyard Productions
- Director: Kevin Smith
- Executive Producer: Peter Steinzeig
- Editorial: Post Millennium
- Executive Producer: Adam Soutar
- Editor: Nathan Byrne
- Audio: The Lodge
- Executive Producer: Sallie Moore
- Music Supervisor/Creative Director: Colin Thibadeau
- Wanda Sykes ... Herself