GLSEN - Fitting Room
Summary: Two girls who are clothes shopping use "That's so gay" as an insult and Hilary Duff tells them to stop.
In a designer label fashion store, two girls are trying on clothes, and use "That's so gay" to mean "bad" to describe one of the tops. Hilary Duff steps over and tells them it's insulting to use the term "gay" to mean "bad". Hilary then adds "What if every time something was bad, everybody said, 'That's so girl wearing a skirt as a top'"
WHEN YOU SAY, "THAT'S SO GAY"
DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU SAY?
KNOCK IT OFF
- Chief Creative Officer: John Staffen
- Group Creative Director/Art Director: Gary Rozanski
- Creative Director/Copywriter: Thom Baginski
- Director of Broadcast Production: Celia Williams
- Executive Director: Anthony Migliaccio
- Associate Producer: Pete Scudese
- Production Co: Backyard Productions
- Director: Kevin Smith
- Executive Producer: Peter Steinzeig
- Editorial: Post Millennium
- Executive Producer: Adam Soutar
- Editor: Nathan Byrne
- Audio: The Lodge
- Executive Producer: Sallie Moore
- Music Supervisor/Creative Director: Colin Thibadeau
- Hilary Duff ... Herself