GLSEN - Cashiers
Summary: Two cashiers use "that's so gay" as an insult and have the tables turned on them.
Two high school girls working at a drug store talk about whether they're going out that night. One of the girls (Emma) can't because her parents want her home right after work, so the other girl (Julia) says "That's so gay."
A customer walks up and says "That it so Emma and Julia" and she explains how using "gay" as an insult for "dumb" or "stupid".
WHEN YOU SAY, "THAT'S SO GAY"
DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU SAY?
KNOCK IT OFF
- Chief Creative Officer: John Staffen
- Group Creative Director/Art Director: Gary Rozanski
- Creative Director/Copywriter: Thom Baginski
- Director of Broadcast Production: Celia Williams
- Executive Director: Anthony Migliaccio
- Associate Producer: Pete Scudese
- Production Co: Backyard Productions
- Director: Kevin Smith
- Executive Producer: Peter Steinzeig
- Editorial: Post Millennium
- Executive Producer: Adam Soutar
- Editor: Nathan Byrne
- Audio: The Lodge
- Executive Producer: Sallie Moore
- Music Supervisor/Creative Director: Colin Thibadeau