HSBC - Lumberjack
Summary: A woman is helped by a logger whose logging she was protesting.
Music in the commercial
Lyrics used in the commercial
That means no
where I come from.
I am cold, out waiting for the day to come.
I chew my lips, and I scratch my nose
feels so good to be a rose.
Oh don't, don't you lift me up
like I'm that shy, no no no no no, just give it up
There are bats all dissolving in a row
into the wishy-washy dark that can't let go.
I cannot let go,
so I thank the lord,
and I thank his sword
though it be mincing up the morning, slightly bored.
Oh, morning without warning like a hole,
and I watch you go.
There are some mornings when the sky looks like a road.
A group of activists are forcefully removed from a forest to allow loggers to cut down the trees. As one girl is being led away by the police she asks a logger whom she knows by name to help her out. Later the logger bails the woman out of jail and she rides away on the back of his motorcycle.
We recognise how people value things differently. So what we learn from one customer helps us better serve another.
- Creative Director: Axel Chaldecott
- Creative Director: Michael Ashley
- Creative Director: Dinesh Kapoor
- Agency Producer: Dean Baker
- Production Company: Gorgeous Enterprises
- Director: Vince Squibb
- Producer: Spencer Dodd
- Director of Photography: Alwin Kuchler
- Service Company: Treehouse North
- Production Designer: Chris Oddy
- Editor: Paul Watts
- Editor: The Quarry
- Post Production: The Mill
- Flame: Jay Bandlish
- Sound Design: Munzie Thinde
- Sound Design: Grand Central