Apple - Mac - Off the Air
Summary: PC doesn't want people to find out they can easily get files transferred to a new Mac.
Music in the commercial
Mac and PC introduce themselves like normal, but an Apple store Genius also introduces herself. She's there to explain that when you buy a Mac, they'll transfer your files from your old PC for free.
PC doesn't like this, claiming that "fear of switching is the foundation of customer loyalty for PCs" so he pretends like the commercial is going off the air, as he shows a fake test pattern and makes a beeping song.
- Chief Creative Officer: Lee Clow
- Executive Creative Director: Duncan Milner
- Executive Creative Director: Eric Grunbaum
- Creative Director: Jason Sperling
- ACD/AD: Chuck Monn
- ACD/AD: Jamie Reilly
- Sr CW/CW: Krista Wicklund
- Sr CW/CW: Kevin Tenglin
- Producer: Mike Refuerzo
- Producer: Serena Auroux
- Production Co: Epoch Films
- Director: Phil Morrison
- DP: Peter Donahue
- Editorial Co: Mad River Post
- Editor: Val Thrasher
- Post Co: Company 3
- Post Production: Brian Robinson
- Post Production: Stefan Sonnenfeld