AT&T - Butterflies - Olympics
Summary: Gymnast Nastia Liukin performs a vault with butterflies all around her.
"Don't miss a single butterfly"
Butterflies are typically metaphors for being nervous, but Liukin runs through the butterflies and lands her vault.
- Chief Creative Officer: David Lubars
- Chief Creative Officer: Bill Bruce
- Exec. Creative Director: Susan Credle
- Creative Director/Copywriter: Lauren Connolly
- Creative Director/Art Director: Tim Bayne
- Sr. Music Producer: Melissa Chester
- Production Company: Psyop
- Director: Todd Mueller
- Photography: Max Goldman
- Editor: Brett Nicoletti
- FX/SFX Company/Post Production: Psyop
- Sound Design: Bill Chesley
- Special Music: Amber Music
- Nastia Liukin ... Herself