United Airlines - Heart
Summary: Animation of a wife who leaves her heart with her husband.
Music in the commercialNone listed
The scene opens in an airport, where the wife takes a representation of her heart and gives it to her husband. A heart-shape void is shown on her chest. She travels to make a presentation. The large crowd applauds her efforts. Afterward, as she walks by a fountain, a bird flies through the hole in her heart. She looks to the sky and in the next scene is relaxing on a flight home, as she thinks about her husband. When she arrives at the airport, he's there waiting with the heart, and the two kiss.
- Executive Creative Director: Stuart D'Rozario
- Executive Creative Director: Bob Barrie
- Copywriter: Dan Mackaman
- Art Director: James Zucco
- Agency Producer: Holly Stone
- Agency Producer: Jack Steinmann
- Production Company: DUCK
- Director: Jamie Caliri
- Executive Producer: Mark Medernach
- Music: Trivers & Myers
- Mix: Pixel Farm
- Mixer: Ken Chastain