Apple - Mac - Pep Rally
Summary: PC gets some cheerleaders to help spread the word about PCs.
Music in the commercial
The cheerleader start off by chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" for PCs. But then PC makes the mistake of listing some of the selling points of Macs, and then says Macs are the number one selling notebook on college campuses. This prompts the cheerleaders to start chanting "Mac's number 1! Mac's number 1!"
When he says they should be cheering for him, they follow up with "PC's number 2! PC's number 2!"
- Chief Creative Officer: Lee Clow
- Executive Creative Director: Duncan Milner
- Executive Creative Director: Eric Grunbaum
- Creative Director: Jason Sperling
- Associate CD / Art Director: Chuck Monn
- Art Director: Jamie Reilly
- Copywriter: Kevin Tenglin
- Agency Producer: Hank Zakroff
- Agency Producer: Francesca Moore
- Agency Producer: Mike Refuerzo
- Director: Phil Morrison
- Prod. Co.: Epoch Films
- DP: Neil Shapiro
- Editorial Co: Mad River Post
- Editor: Lucas Eskin
- Post Co: Company 3
- Post: Brian Robinson
- Post: Stefan Sonnenfeld