Conservation International - Wax - Harrison Ford
Summary: Harrison Ford talks about the rain forest, and demonstrates the damage by getting his chest hair waxed.
Music in the commercial
Ford explains how when rain forests get slashed and burned, it affects us here, because of carbon released. "Every bit of rain forest that gets ripped out over there, really hurts us over here."
- Chief Creative Officer: David Lubars
- Chief Creative Officer: Bill Bruce
- ACD/Art Director: Melinda Ward
- ACD/Copywriter: Avital Pinchevsky
- Agency Senior Producer: Ed Zazzera
- Executive Music Producer: Loren Parkins
- Production Company: Independent Media
- Director: Janusz Kaminski
- Editorial Company: Nomad
- Editor: John Murray
- VFX: The Mill
- Harrison Ford ... Himself