Quiznos - Dimes
Summary: A man eats $5 worth of dimes.
Music in the commercial
The guy sits at his office desk with rolls of dimes in front of him. He takes a bite out of one of the rolls and starts chewing.
"If you gonna eat five dollars, shouldn't you get your money's worth?"
This is part of a campaign that's in response to Subway's Five Dollar Footlong promotion.
- Chief Creative Officer: Cliff Freeman
- Executive Creative Director: Tom Christmann
- ACD/Art Director: Adam Tompkins
- AD/Type Design: Zack Holliday
- Head Of Production: Carin Zakes
- Production Company: Biscuit Filmworks
- Director: Jim Hosking
- Producer: Josh Morse
- Line Producer: Lisa Stockdale
- Editor: Tony Chang
- Music: Tonefarmer