Oxfam - Be Humankind
Summary: An animated woman uses her voice to fight injustice, represented as a giant monster.
Music in the commercial
Using animation, the advert opens up with a newspaper headline "Another Asian flood" coming to life as critters and walking down the street. A woman sees this and news about poverty on the television, and notices all the bad news is congregating down the street into one big monster of injustice.
She opens her mouth and a white light shoots at the injustice. Others join her, and the injustice starts to turn into rainbows.
The voice-over: Be aware. Be moved. Be involved.
- Creative Director: Mark Roalfe
- Creative Director: Damon Collins
- Copywriter: Steve Moss
- Art Director: Jo Finch
- Agency Producer: Claudio Gorini
- Agency Producer: Maria Prado-Uricoechea
- Production Company: Passion Pictures
- Director: SSSR