Walmart - Silk
Summary: A woman and child sit on a windy beach talking about Silk soymilk.
The woman explains when you buy Silk soymilk with the green cap, Silk invests in wind energy. She explains that if all 200 million Wal-Mart customers bought one, "it would equal enough wind energy to power every home in America for two days. Told you it was no ordinary carton of milk."
Budget-friendly prices. Earth-friendly products.
- SVP/ Creative Director: Joe Alexander
- Senior Art Director: Ron Villacarillo
- Senior Copywriter: Lee Remias
- Agency Producer: Dan Kaplan
- Assistant Producer: Kate Chirgotis
- VP/Management Supervisor: Kevin Cronin
- Account Supervisor: Jed Dutton
- Account Executive: Caroline Denton
- Prod Company: Identity
- Director: Robert Leacock
- EP: Joe Masi
- Head of Production: Alana Hall
- Producer: Bill Curren
- Line Producer: Kevin Noonan
- Editorial: Cosmo Street Editorial
- Editor: Tessa Davis
- EP: Yvette Cobarrubias