Walmart - Coffee
Summary: A woman stands by a stream and talks about organic coffee.
The woman explains how the coffee isn't expensive at Wal-Mart, how it's free of pesticides, and how if every one of the 200 million Wal-Mart shoppers bought a bag (instead of a normal bag of coffee), it could stop 130 million pounds of chemicals from going into the earth. "Now I call that a good cup of coffee."
Budget-friendly prices. Earth-friendly products.
- SVP/ Creative Director: Joe Alexander
- Senior Art Director: Ron Villacarillo
- Senior Copywriter: Lee Remias
- Agency Producer: Dan Kaplan
- Assistant Producer: Kate Chirgotis
- VP/Management Supervisor: Kevin Cronin
- Account Supervisor: Jed Dutton
- Account Executive: Caroline Denton
- Prod Company: Identity
- Director: Robert Leacock
- EP: Joe Masi
- Head of Production: Alana Hall
- Producer: Bill Curren
- Line Producer: Kevin Noonan
- Editorial: Cosmo Street Editorial
- Editor: Tessa Davis
- EP: Yvette Cobarrubias