Walmart - CFL
Summary: A woman stands in the forest and lists the benefits of using CFL light bulbs.
CFL (compact fluorescent lamp) lights use less energy than incandescent light bulb, and last longer. The woman in the woods explains that the GE CFL she's holding didn't cost a lot at Wal-Mart, and it can save her $47 in electricity costs. "But here's the really neat thing. If every Wal-Mart shopper, all 200 million of us, used just one bulb, it'd be like taking 11 million cars off the road. That's a pretty deal for a little light bulb."
Budget-friendly prices. Earth-friendly products.
- SVP/ Creative Director: Joe Alexander
- Senior Art Director: Ron Villacarillo
- Senior Copywriter: Lee Remias
- Agency Producer: Dan Kaplan
- Assistant Producer: Kate Chirgotis
- VP/Management Supervisor: Kevin Cronin
- Account Supervisor: Jed Dutton
- Account Executive: Caroline Denton
- Prod Company: Identity
- Director: Robert Leacock
- EP: Joe Masi
- Head of Production: Alana Hall
- Producer: Bill Curren
- Line Producer: Kevin Noonan
- Editorial: Cosmo Street Editorial
- Editor: Tessa Davis
- EP: Yvette Cobarrubias