Apple - Mac - Office Stress
Summary: PC gives Mac a stress toy, but it is he that really needs it.
Music in the commercial
PC and Mac start off the ad in the usual way. "Hello I'm a Mac." "And I'm a PC."
PC hands Mac a gift, because Microsoft Office 2008 was released for the Mac. PC figures Mac could use a stress toy to relieve potential frustrations. PC starts venting about how everybody is going to copy their Office files to the Mac, and won't have a need for PCs anymore.
- Chief Creative Officer: Lee Clow
- Executive Creative Director: Duncan Milner
- Executive Creative Director: Eric Grunbaum
- Creative Director: Jason Sperling
- ACD/Art Director: Chuck Monn
- Copywriter: Alicia Dotter
- Copywriter: Joe Ventura
- Agency Producer: Hank Zakroff
- Production Company: Epoch Films
- Director: Phil Morrison
- DP: Peter Donahue
- Editor: Val Thrasher
- Editorial Company: Mad River Post
- Post-Production: Brian Robinson
- Post-Production: Stefan Sonnenfeld
- Post-Production: Company 3