Comcast - Alien PFL
Summary: A guy builds a time machine to check his Comcast bill in the future.
In a family's living room there's a large contraption. A boy walks in and asks his mother, "Is that a time machine?"
She replies, "Yeah, your father build it. He went into the future to see if our new Comcast Price For Life plan is for real. We're supposed to pay the same price for Internet for the rest of our lives."
The father appears back from the future, with an alien sitting on his shoulder. He admits that the bill is the same in the future. The alien speaks another language and the dad replies, "second door on the left" and the alien scurries off to the bathroom.
- Creative Director: Jamie Barrett
- Group Creative Director: Chris Ford
- Associate Creative Director: Nick Spahr
- Art Director: Sean Farrell
- Copywriter: Colin Nissan
- Executive Producer: Tanya LeSieur
- Producer: Rachel Seitel
- Production Company: Biscuit Filmworks
- Director: Aaron Ruell
- Editor: Jim Hutchins
- Editorial Company: HutchCo Technologies
- Sound Design: Buzz NYC
- Final Music: Human
- Visual Effects Company: RIOT
- VFX Supervisor: Joey Brattesani
- VFX Executive Producer: Stephanie Boggs
- VFX Producer: Dave Sellars
- Graphics Company: Laundry!
- GFX Creative Director: JP Richardson
- GFX Producer: Kari Salrin
- Puppet: Stan Winston