Orbit - Spritzer
Summary: An obnoxious model gets her comeuppance from the spritzer girl.
A model lies on the beach for a photo shoot. She calls for the spritzer girl, and then becoming impatient she screeches "Spritzer girl, I'm dry!"
The spritzer girl, with an unenthusiastic look on her face, hops up and runs over to spray the model to keep her looking wet. When some of the water gets in her mouth, the model grimaces.
The Orbit spokeswoman appears and asks, "Dirty mouth?"
It's revealed through a flashback how the spritzer girl filled the spritzer bottle from a hot tube full of dudes (crew members?).
Orbit spokeswoman: Clean it up with new Maui Melon Mint. Fabulous! For a good clean feeling no matter what.
- Chief Creative Officer: Marty Orzio
- Creative Director: Mike Roe
- Creative Director: Frank Dattalo
- Copywriter: Mike Roe
- Art Director: Frank Dattalo
- Head of Production: Brigette Whisnant
- Agency Producer: Liz Wzorek
- Production Company: Furlined/SM
- Director: Perlorian Brothers
- Managing Director: Diane McArter
- Executive Producer: David Thorne
- Editor: Heidi Black
- Editorial Company: The Whitehouse
- FX/Animation: The Syndicate