Orbit - Tournament
Summary: Competing male cheerleaders insult each other using clean language.
Two competing teams of male cheerleaders exchange insults at each other, but instead of swearing, they use euphemisms such as "spittlestick", "booger breath", and "donkey door".
A referee breaks up the fight, but also uses euphemisms of his own.
Then the Orbit spokeswoman appears with her usual "Fabulous!"
One of the words used by the guys is "ascot" which is part of the spokeswoman's usual wardrobe, but also note that keeping in theme with this commercial, she has on a cheerleader skirt.
"Orbit Peppermint and Spearmint clean another dirty mouth. For a good clean feeling no matter what."
- Chief Creative Officer: Marty Orzio
- Creative Director: Mike Roe
- Creative Director/Art Director: Frank Dattalo
- Head of Production: Brigette Whisnant
- Agency Producer: Liz Wzorek
- Production Company: Furlined/SM
- Director: Perlorian Brothers
- Managing Director: Diane McArter
- Executive Producer: David Thorne
- Editor: Heidi Black
- Editorial Company: The Whitehouse
- FX/Animation: The Syndicate
- Vanessa Branch ... Spokeswoman