Apple - Mac - Yoga
Summary: PC tries to meditate through yoga.
Music in the commercial
The background music is composed by Mark Mothersbaugh (of Devo fame) at Mutato Muzika.
"Hello I'm a Mac," begins the ad in the usual way, but PC doesn't say his line, so Mac questions what PC is doing.
On a mat on the floor (still wearing his business suit), PC is attempting at yoga. His yoga instructor doesn't help things though when she rattles of a bunch of problems with the Vista operating system as she bangs a gong. Frustrated that Vista screwed up her yoga studio billing, she knocks over the gong, and leaves.
"Maybe I should try pilates," concludes PC.
- Chief Creative Officer: Lee Clow
- Executive Creative Director: Duncan Milner
- Executive Creative Director: Eric Grunbaum
- Creative Director: Jason Sperling
- ACD/Art Director: Chuck Monn
- Copywriter: Alicia Dotter
- Copywriter: Joe Ventura
- Agency Producer: Hank Zakroff
- Production Company: Epoch Films
- Director of Photography: Peter Donahue
- Director: Phil Morrison
- Editorial Company: Mad River Post
- Editor: Lucas Eskin
- Post Production: Company 3
- Post Producer: Gavin Miljkovich
- Post Producer: Stefan Sonnenfeld