DirecTV - New Paradigm
Summary: Cable company executives brainstorm ways to compete with DirecTV - Idea: Paradigm shift.
The scene takes place at "CABLE headquarters" outside a large boardroom. The executives are on break, and one of them is giving a pep talk to two others. He likes using buzzwords and his suggestion for competing with DirecTV is to create a paradigm shift.
"A shift to what?" the businesswoman asks.
His answer is a straight-faced "To a new paradigm." He pats them on that back and walks off.
Voice-over: "Get the most sports in HD anywhere."
- President, Chief Creative Officer: Eric Hirshberg
- EVP, Group Creative Director: Michael Kadin
- Copywriter: Cary Ruby
- Art Director: Erick Mangali
- SVP, Director of Integrated Production: Tom Dunlap
- Producer: Dominique Anzano
- SVP/Executive Producer: Victoria Guenier
- Production company: GO Film/NY
- Director: Christopher Guest
- Director of Photography: Barry Peterson
- Executive Producer: Gary Rose
- Producer: Leah Fleischmann
- Editorial: Spot Welders
- Editor: Haines Hall
- Assistant Editor: Paul Sabater
- Executive Producer: David Glean
- Post: Sea Level
- Online Artist: Glen Bennett
- Music: HUM Music
- Composer: Garron Chang
- Creative Director: Alex Kemp
- Producer: Chanel Scott
- Audio: POP Sound
- Mixer: Stephen Dickson
- Assistant Engineer: Nick Bozzone