DirecTV - Louder
Summary: Cable company executives brainstorm ways to compete with DirecTV - Idea: Louder channels.
The scene takes place at "CABLE headquarters" in a large boardroom, and a bunch of executives are brainstorming.
"People, DirecTV has way more HD channels than we do. What can we possibly say to keep our customers..."
Another exec interrupts: "Allow me to answer that." He suggests their channels be louder, and starts shouting "Hello! This is the nightly news!" He then holds up a chart the wrong way and says their sales will go up 800%.
You deserve better than Cable.
MOST HD CHANNELS
- President, Chief Creative Officer: Eric Hirshberg
- EVP, Group Creative Director: Michael Kadin
- Copywriter: Cary Ruby
- Art Director: Erick Mangali
- SVP, Director of Integrated Production: Tom Dunlap
- Producer: Dominique Anzano
- SVP/Executive Producer: Victoria Guenier
- Production company: GO Film/NY
- Director: Christopher Guest
- Director of Photography: Barry Peterson
- Executive Producer: Gary Rose
- Producer: Leah Fleischmann
- Editorial: Spot Welders
- Editor: Haines Hall
- Assistant Editor: Paul Sabater
- Executive Producer: David Glean
- Post: Sea Level
- Online Artist: Glen Bennett
- Music: HUM Music
- Composer: Garron Chang
- Creative Director: Alex Kemp
- Producer: Chanel Scott
- Audio: POP Sound
- Mixer: Stephen Dickson
- Assistant Engineer: Nick Bozzone