New Balance - Park Bench
Summary: A guy sits on a park bench watching runners going by, regretting his decision to stop running.
"You broke up with running last week. And now you see running everywhere. Looking really, really good."
The guy on the park bench recently "broke up" with running, and now he notices people running wherever he goes.
This ad is for the 768 stability system: "Optimal support for long, stable relationships with running."
Part of the LOVE/hate campaign. "Love running more."
- Chief Creative Officer: David Lubars
- Chief Creative Officer: Bill Bruce
- ECD/Copywriter: Greg Hahn
- Senior CD/Copywriter: Mike Smith
- ACD/Art Director: Brandon Mugar
- Director of Integrated Production: Brian DiLorenzo
- Executive Producer: Diane Hill
- Production Company: MJZ
- Director: Fredrik Bond
- Director of Photography: Jess Hall
- Editorial Company: Rock Paper Scissors
- Music: Squeak E. Clean
- VFX Company: The Mill
- Sound Designer: Kim Christensen