GEICO - Mrs. Butterworth
Summary: Mrs. Butterworth helps tell the story of GEICO customer Andrea Barrow.
Andrea Barrow (Real Person) sits on her couch with the animated Mrs. Butterworth (Talking Syrup Bottle) placed next to her on the cushion.
Andrea: One day a rock chipped the windshield on my car.
Mrs. Butterworth: Oh dear, broken glass sends shivers down my bottle.
Andrea: I filed my claim at geico.com and scheduled an appointment.
Mrs. Butterworth: It was a piece of cake. Or maybe more like hot pancakes.
Andrea: A repairman came right to my house and fixed my baby like new.
Mrs. Butterworth: Now I feel rich, thick and buttery too.
Voice-over: GEICO, real service, real savings.
Mrs. Butterworth: Oh ho ho. Someone has put a logo right over my face.
Part of the "translate" campaign, in which celebrities tell the stories of real GEICO customers.
- Creative Director: Steve Bassett
- Copywriter: Bob Meagher
- Art Director: Adam Stockton
- Agency Producer: Holly Flaisher
- Production Company: Smuggler
- Director: Chris Smith
- Director of Photography: Toby Irwin
- Executive Producer: Patrick Milling Smith
- Executive Producer: Brian Carmody
- Editorial Company: Spot Welders
- Editor: Dick Gordon
- Telecine: Nice Shoes
- Animation: Buster Design
- ECD/EP (Animation): Jonas Morganstein
- Audio Post: Rainmaker Studios
- Post Production: RIOT
- Andrea Barrow ... Herself
|Mrs. Butterworth?||2||27 Nov, 2008 05:49 AM by Clarabell_Hornblow|