Nike - Jordan / Jumpman 23 - Clocktower
Summary: Some great upsets in sports history are shown along with teams and athletes preparing to pull off a big upset.
As the NCAA basketball tournament begins and so does the inevitable talk of Cinderellas, Jordan reminds us that there really aren’t any such things as Cinderellas in sports. This ad shows a few great moments in sports history most upsets, interleaved with people preparing to execute when it is all on the line. Some of the sports moments that are either shown or brought up include:
Villanova's upset of Patrick Ewing's Georgetown in 1985 to win the NCAA basketball title.
Appalachian State's 2007 football upset over the Michigan.
Boise State is shown practicing the statue of liberty play they used to upset Oklahoma in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl.
Michael Jordan's clutch shot that would prove to be the game winner to lift North Carolina over Georgetown in the 1982 NCAA basketball final.
NC State's upset over Houston in the 1983 NCAA basketball title game.
- Executive Creative Directors: Todd Waterbury
- Executive Creative Directors: Kevin Proudfoot
- Creative Director / Art Director: Keith Cartwright
- Copywriter: Derek Barnes
- Head of Production: Gary Krieg
- Agency Producers: Dan Blaney
- Agency Producers: Niki Polyocan
- Production Company: MJZ
- Director: Rupert Sanders
- Director of Photography: Greig Fraser
- Executive Producer: Eric Stern
- Editor: Haines Hall
- Editor: Spot Welders
- Effects: Steve Greenstein
- Effects: Eye Candy
- Color Correction: Tim Masik
- Color Correction: Company 3
- Online: Rich Schreck
- Online: Nice Shoes
- Music: Ryan Leslie
- Music Company: UA Marketing & Management
- Sound Company: Sound Lounge
- Sound Designer: Bill Chesley
- Sound Mixer: Phil Loeb
- SFX Company: Amber Music