Net10 - Agent
Summary: An evil villain tries to cancel his cell phone plan.
"Meanwhile at the League of Evil," the narrator introduces the scene. Inside a three-eyed evil villain is trying to get through the automated prompts at his cell phone company's customer support by repeatedly saying "agent."
When he gets a customer rep on the line, he's outraged to find out that it'll cost $175 just to cancel. Even threats to death-ray the cell phone company's headquarters don't help, because he would still be under contract.
"Is your cell phone company more evil than evil?"
- Creative Chairman: David Droga
- Executive Creative Director: Ted Royer
- Creative: Alex Lea
- Creative: Kevin Brady
- EP/Director of Broadcast: Sally-Ann Dale
- Producer: Robin Feldman
- Character Design: Ted Royer
- Character Design: Alex Lea
- Character Design: Eric Fensler
- Animation Production Company: World Leaders Entertainment
- Animation CD/Producer: Ben Stein
- Animation CD/Director: Mike Foran
- Animation Art Director: Matt Jenkins
- Sound Design: Amber Music
- Audio: Sound Lounge