Under Armour - The New Prototype
Summary: Athletes congregate and listen to the Under Armour rallying cry.
The camera flies over a futuristic city, and shows athletes using unusual training methods. This includes pulling a tire down an alley, doing sit-ups in a garage, doing a workout with a cinder block, sliding back and forth between ice blocks, bungee sprints to practice stealing a base, side jumping over a giant metal pipe, and a tricep pull-down workout lifting a fire escape.
The athletes make their way to a part of the city where the Under Armour is being made by The Big E. "The game has changed. It all starts today. You are the new prototypes. We are Under Armour. The future is ours!"
- Executive Producer: Ross Jones
- Executive Producer: Rip Lambert
- VP of Brand: Steve Battista
- Sr. Creative Director: Marcus Stephens
- Sr. Manager, Art Director: Nate Shriver
- Art Director - New Media: Brian Boring
- Art Director: Eric Clemmer
- Production Company: Backyard Productions
- Director / Director of Photography: Ericson Core
- Executive Producer/Partner: Blair Stribley
- Executive Producer/Head of Production: Peter Steinzeig
- Producer: Karen Chen
- Production Designer: Greg Jackson
- Visual EFX: Asylum Santa Monica
- Editorial: Beast Editorial
- Editor: Igor Kovalik
- Sound Designer: Rob Sephton
- Music: Machine Head