Diet Pepsi Max - Nod
Summary: People all over start nodding off, but get some bounce in their beat after drinking Diet Pepsi Max.
Music in the commercial
Lyrics used in the commercial
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
Everybody from sportscasters to cowboys to assembly line workers to music awards recipients start to nod their heads from being tired.
Then with a little help from Diet Pepsi Max (with ginseng and more caffeine), the people wake up and start doing the "Roxbury" head bop (from the Saturday Night Live skit featuring Chris Kattan and Will Ferrell). Kattan even makes a cameo in this commercial.
The ad airs during Super Bowl XLII (2008).
- Chief Creative Officer: David Lubars
- Chief Creative Officer: Bill Bruce
- Executive Creative Director: Don Schneider
- Creative Director: Brian Donovan
- Copywriter: Brian Donovan
- Creative Director/Art Director: Mike Boulia
- Executive Agency Producer: Amy Wertheimer
- Director: Paul Middleditch
- Production Company: White Label Product
- Director of Photography: Bill Pope
- Editorial Company: Nomad
- Editor: Tom Muldoon
- VFX/SFX: The Mill
- Troy Aikman ... Himself
- Joe Buck ... Himself
- Missy Elliott ... Herself
- Busta Rhymes ... Himself
- LL Cool J ... Himself
- Macy Gray ... Herself
- Chris Kattan ... "Stop it!"
|Visa Debit - grocery checkout - Spanish song||2||13 Aug, 2009 10:32 AM by keith|