Pepsi - Magnetic Attraction
Summary: Justin Timberlake is dragged across town by some force.
Music in the commercial
Justin Timberlake is talking with his friends at a diner/restaurant. One of them has straws up his nose, so Justin scolds him saying it's childish and immature.
All a sudden he gets yanked out of the restaurant and out onto the street. He keeps slamming into walls and other objects. Occasionally the scene cuts to a young woman sipping Pepsi on a beach chair in her back yard.
Eventually Justin gets pulled all the way to where the young woman is sitting. She says "Hey" and he tries to act smooth, but gets knocked on the head by an HDTV.
"Every sip gets you closer. Justin Timberlake MP3s. HDTVs. Millions of songs from Amazon MP3 and more. Sign up at pepsistuff.com"
The ad airs during Super Bowl XLII (2008).
- Chief Creative Officer: David Lubars
- Chief Creative Officer: Bill Bruce
- Executive Creative Director: Don Schneider
- Copywriter: Dan Rollman
- Art Director: Matt Vescovo
- Executive Agency Producer: Hyatt Choate
- Loren Perkins: Loren Perkins
- Director: Craig Gillespie
- Production Company: MJZ
- Director of Photography: Chris Soos
- Executive Producer: Lisa Margulis
- Editorial Company: Nomad
- Editor: Tom Muldoon
- Music House: Sound Lounge