Life Savers - Muffin Top
Summary: A guy is nice and doesn't tell his girlfriend the real reason people are calling her muffin top.
A guy is sitting at home when his girlfriend walks in the door. She asks the boyfriend, "Do you know what a muffin top means, because I've been hearing that all day."
The audience is let in on the joke, because the camera focuses on the woman's hips, accentuating the exposed skin. While not overweight by any means, the girl is wearing a crop top showing her belly, and tight jeans that make her stomach/hip/back fat bulge, creating a "muffin top" look.
The guy looks at her with a blank stare because he's not sure how to answer the question. He decides to go for the nice-guy answer. "Uhh. Muffin top. I believe a muffin top is the best part of a muffin. So if someone called you a muffin top, that means that they think that you are the best."
A Life Savers appears over the guy's head, demonstrating how that was a sweet answer. His girlfriend is happy with his explanation and goes onto say even her supervisor made a muffin top reference to her. The boyfriend hides his anger about the supervisor's comment with a mock laugh "Hey lay off my girl."
- Chief Creative Officer: Marty Orzio
- Executive Producer: Diane Jackson
- Executive Producer: Brigette Whisnant
- Agency Producer: Liz Wzorek
- Group Creative Director: Juan Perez
- Copywriter: John Fiebke
- Art Director: Megan Sheehan
- Production Company: Hungry Man
- Director: Bryan Buckley
- Music House: Beacon Street Studios
- Music House: Hoffman Sound
- VFX: The Mill
- Edit House: The Whitehouse
- Editor: John Smith