Dick's Sporting Goods - Nike - Feed the Warrior
Summary: Lance Armstrong offers advice to a Dick's Sporting Goods customer, as he runs on a treadmill.
Biking champion Lance Armstrong explains that the marathon was the hardest thing he's ever done. "But remember pain is temporary and quitting lasts forever."
A customer is looking for some fitness advice, and Lance gives him a little more than he reckoned for. "You want to feed the warrior?" The customer replies with a confused "Wha?" Lance yells back, "Feed the warrior 20 lbs!"
The customer hands Lance a couple 20 lb dumbbells. "You feed the warrior by training the body to respond to the mind." The customer timidly says "I was thinking of maybe just getting into a little light cardio." But Lance won't have that, and yells out to an employee, "Hey Kevin, you mind showing this nice customer how to kill the coward within."
"The Nike Livestrong collection is at Dick's Sporting Goods. The home of Nike Training."
- Art Director: Shannon McGlothin
- Copywriter: Marco Kaye
- Producer: Shannon Worley
- Lance Armstrong Management Co: Capitol Sports & Entertainment
- Production Company: GO Film/NY
- Director: Christopher Guest
- Director of Photography: Jeff Cutter
- Executive Producer: Gary Rose
- Executive Producer: Jonathan Weinstein
- Executive Producer: Robert Wherry
- Producer: Leah Fleischmann
- Edit Company: The Whitehouse
- Editor: David Brixton
- Executive Producer: Justin Kumpata
- Lance Armstrong ... Himself, Manager