Visa - Rockit
Summary: Breakdancers in a store are halted when one of the customers tries to pay with a check.
Music in the commercial
Customers in a store do a robot dance as synthesizer music plays. They all have their own groove, but also move in rhythm. That is until one customer tries to pay for a purchase with a check. Everything comes to a screeching halt. But the guy with the checkbook realizes his mistake, and takes out a Visa credit card.
- Executive Creative Director: Rob Schwartz
- Creative Director: Patrick O'Neill
- Copywriter: David Povill
- Art Director: Beau Hanson
- Agency Producer: Michele Burke
- Production Company: Hungry Man
- Director: Bryan Buckley
- Producer: Caroline Gibney
- Editor: Jon Hopp
- Editorial Company: Jigsaw Editorial