AT&T - Gingerbreadman
Summary: A gingerbread man deals with his son and people eating his house.
While he is repairing his roof the gingerbread man's son asks for a 'Go Phone'. At first the gingerbread man declines responding that he wants people to 'stop eating his house, but that ain't going to happen'. After wiping a frosting beard onto his face and tells his son he was just 'yanking his chain' and then tosses him the phone. A person then reaches down and picks up part of the roof of the gingerbread house to eat, reveal a gingerbread woman taking a bath.
- Executive Creative Director: Susan Credle
- Creative Director: Darren Wright
- Creative Director: Dave Skinner
- Art Director: Justin Lesinski
- Copywriter: Evan Brown
- Assistant Producer: Sarah Ryan
- Director: Darren Robbie
- Production Company: Aardman Animations