Burger King - Heating Up
Summary: In this installment featuring the BK burger family, the father Whopper finds there's a party going on at his house.
The Whopper dad arrives home, police outside and music blaring from inside his house. The place is crowded with teens, and he finds his Whopper Jr. son entertaining some young ladies. Whopper Jr. reveals that his friend Spicy Chick'n Crisp is upstairs with daddy's little girl. Whopper busts open the door, but is unable to fit through.
Whopper Jr. and Spicy Chick'n Crisp both appear on the BK Value Menu.
- Chief Creative Officer: Alex Bogusky
- Executive Creative Director: Andrew Keller
- Creative Director: Rob Reilly
- Art Director: James Dawson-Hollis
- Copywriter: Bob Cianfrone
- Director of Integrated Production: Rupert Samuel
- Integrated Senior Producer: Amanda Ormerod
- Integrated Producer: Nicholas Mancini
- Production Company: Tool
- Director: Sam Cadman
- Director of Photography: Mark Plumber
- Post Production: CO3
- Editorial Company: Cosmo Street Editorial
- Editor: Christian Jordan
- Music: Beacon Street Studios
|BlackBerry Storm - Verizon||5||24 Dec, 2008 06:43 PM by keith|