The Magic of Macy's - New Season
Summary: An all-star cast prepares a Macy's store for the holidays.
Music in the commercial
Another hectic day in a Macy's store full of celebrities who are preparing the store, this time it's in preparation for the Christmas season.
Usher puts a record on a turntable to set the mood. Martha Stewart sets the scene by explaining to employees they have one night to decorate the store. Jessica Simpson ruins a paper cutout. Russell Simmons gets soy hot chocolate from chef Tyler Florence. Kimora Lee puts decorations on a mannequin with her daughter. Tommy Hilfiger compliments Santa.
Marc Echo takes a plate of cookies from Emeril Lagasse. Kenneth Cole reads a quote of his, "To be aware is more important than what you wear." An elf asks if that applies to him. Sean Combs prompts some employees to sprinkle fake snow. "Now that's what I call a Sean John Christmas."
Donald Trump is shown trying to untangle Christmas lights, and questions "How did I get stuck with this job?" Holding the tray he stole before, Marc Echo impresses some ladies with the freshly baked cookies. Kenneth Cole throws a Christmas tree topper decoration up to Usher who places it on the tree.
As everything's coming together, Jessica Simpson accidentally knocks out an electrical plug, shutting down the music and lights. Martha Stewart: "Jessica... darling." Jessica: "My bad."
Voice-over: Only one star can bring all these stars home for the holidays.
- Co-President, Chief Creative Officer: Ty Montague
- Executive Creative Director: Jeremy Postaer
- Creative Director/Art Director: Damian Totman
- Creative Director/Copywriter: Matt MacDonald
- Director of Production: Darcey Cherubini
- Executive Producer: Randy Shreve
- Executive Producer: Nancy Vines
- Associate Producer: Kate Schwerin
- Production Business Manager: Jane Meeuws
- Business Director: Beth Waxman-Arteta
- Account Management: James Cuff
- Account Management: Andrea Mighdoll
- Account Management: Lauren George
- Director: Barry Levinson
- Cinematographer: Robert Richardson
- Film Production Company: Saville Productions
- Film Executive Producer: Rupert Maconick
- Film Line Producer: Shannon Lords
- Film Editor: Jay Rabinowitz
- Editing House: Mad Mad Judy
- Sound Design: Steve Hamilton
- Sound Mix: Sound Lounge
- Audio Mixer: Glen Landrum
- Jessica Simpson ... Herself
- Donald Trump ... Himself
- Tommy Hilfiger ... Himself
- Tyler Florence ... Himself
- Kimora Lee ... Herself
- Martha Stewart ... Herself
- Emeril Lagasse ... Himself
- Russell Simmons ... Himself
- Usher ... Himself
- Kenneth Cole ... Himself
- Marc Echo ... Himself
- Sean Combs ... Himself