Orangina - Naturally Juicy
Summary: Anthropomorphic animals do some dirty dancing in the forest.
Music in the commercialNone listed
The music credits for the ad are in the Credits section, but parts of the song are based on "I Like It Like That", originally by Pete Rodriguez band, and notably covered by Tito Nieves.
It starts with a little romance between a CGI animated bear and a deer, then expands to a full-blown dance routine with an assortment of animals.
Lyrics in the song:
Stomp your feet if you think I'm neat
Clap your hands if you want some more
Yeah baby! I like it like that!
- Executive Creative Director: Fred & Farid
- Creative: Michael Zonnenberg
- Creative: Joseph Dubruque
- Creative: Nicolas Lautier
- Creative: Baptiste Clinet
- Agency Producer: Robin Accard
- Executive Producer: Sylvaine Mella
- Executive Producer: Daniel Bergman
- Producer: Richard Fenton
- Producer: Mariya Shikher
- Animation Director: Nicholas Weigel
- Additional Design: David Chontos
- Editing Company: Trim Editing
- Editor: Paul Hardcastle
- Telecine: Jamie Wilkinson
- Music: Amber Music
- Composer/Arranger: Colin Smith
- Composer/Arranger: Simon Elms
- Sound designer: Bill Chesley
- Sound Mix: Jungle
- Production Company: Stink
- Production Company: Psyop
- Director: Todd Mueller
- Director: Kylie Matulick