Zune - Masks
Summary: Animated solidiers make peace after seeing the world from each other's perspective
Music in the commercial
Lyrics used in the commercial
They file for the hills
pick up your feet and let's go.
We'll head for the hills pick up steel on your way.
And when you find a piece of it in your side.
We'll fire at will don't you waste the time.
We did our jobs pick up speed now let's go
The trees can't grow without the sun in their eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die.
Well hold on tight, just hold on tight you're too slow.
Two armies march into a medieval times style battle. The soldiers all wear helmets and fight with swords and spears. The battle is vicious and many soldiers are hacked to pieces. During a fight between two soldiers their helmets both fall off and are switched. When each puts on the other's helmets they see the other's (psychedelic) version of reality. Soon all the other soldiers begin swapping helmets with the enemy and soon the battle is over and both sides seem to be getting along.
- Creative Director: Glenn Cole
- Executive Producer: Sam Baerwald
- Producer: Elisa Orsburn
- Designer: Jeff Beberman
- Writer: Charlie Stephenson
- Brand Manager: Brad Bigelow
- Animators: PandaPanther
- Director: Jonathan Garin
- Lead 3D Animator: Jonathan Garin
- Compositing: Jonathan Garin
- Director: Naomi Nishimura
- 3D Artist: Naomi Nishimura
- Designer, Compositing: Naomi Nishimura
- Executive Producer: Lydia Holness
- Assistant Producer: Natsu Takahashi
- Designer: Elisa Riera Ruiz
- Designer: Ari Hwang
- Lead 3D Animator: Matt Connolly
- 3D Animator: Chad Yapyapan
- 3D Animator: Ajit Menon
- 3D Animator: David Hill
- 3D Animator: Bill Burg
- 3D Animator: Han Hu
- 3D Animator: Peter Karnik
- 3D Animator: Eric Wagner
- 3D Animator: Eugen Sasu
- 3D Artist: Guy Manly
- 3D Artist: Ari Hwang
- 3D Artist: Shu Chen Li
- 3D Artist: Paul Liaw
- 3D Artist: Roger An
- Props and Art Department: Keiko Miyamori
- Props and Art Department: Natsu Takahashi
- Music/Sound Design: Rohan Young