RBS - Cable Car
Summary: Actions speak louder than words when a group of business people get stuck on a cable car.
Music in the commercial
The ominous music in the middle of the ad was done by Sam Bisbee, but the song in the beginning and end is an instrumental portion of "Moonlight In Vermont".
A group of business people are riding an aerial lift up the side of a mountain, when all of a sudden the lift comes to a stop. One of the businessmen claims positive thinking is going to fix everything. Another one of the businessmen takes action and hits the emergency start button, which puts the lift back in motion.
"Talk is no substitute for action."
- Creative Director: Simon Dicketts
- Head of TV: Bruce McKelvie
- Managing Director: Richard Alford
- Account Director: Molly Manner
- Account Supervisor: James Anderson
- Production Company: Park Pictures
- Director: Joachim Back
- Exec. Producer: Jackie Kelman Bisbee
- Producer: Chris Rouchard
- DP: Chris Soos
- Editorial: Work Film Editors
- Editor: Marcel Peragine
- Music: Sam Bisbee